Miller's Choice 500 With Cleaner
- Grindmaster 950 mm or Europemill Industrial 950 mm and Plansifter or Rotary Flour Sifter FS 1000
- Capacity 500 – 800 kg/h (Capacity is based on input and depends on the fineness of flour)
- 1-2 worker required
- 2 x Inlet Bin with auger
- Capacity for bin 750 kg with shutter for adjustment of flow of grain
- 1 x Transport Auger feeding from inlet bin to aspirator
- 1 x Aspirator R14
- 1 x Cleaning Unit Twin Drum Cleaner w. 1,5 x 20 mm sand screen
- 1 x Cyclone for cleaning unit
- 1 x Filter box with 2 outlet
- 2 x Filterbags (3 meter per bag)
- 1 x Airlock for cleaning unit
- 1 x Sack Outlet with bag holder, double
- 1 x Transport Auger feeding from cleaner to buffer silo
- 1 x Buffer silo with Auger
- 1 x special through auger
- 2 x Augers with gear motor from silo to mills
- 2 x sensor to control flow
- 2 x Magnet inspection glass
- 2 x Grindmaster 950 mm or Europemill Industrial 950 mm stone mill including set of mill stones, closed/adjustable inlet and hopper.
- 2 x Ventilator
- 2 x Cyclone
- 2 x Filter box with 2 outlet
- 4 x Filterbags 3 meter per bag
- 2 x Airlock
- 1 x FS 1000 Stainless steel rotary sifter or 1 x Plansifter
- 1 x Through auger to feed sifter
- Sifter complete with electric motor , bagging spout with bagging clamps on all 4 outlets
- Mesh size upon request
- 1 x Switchboard Cabinet w. A-meter & Star/Delta Starter.
Set of Electrical Parts. Cable Trays, Cables, Sensors, Glands etc.
How can we help you? Please tell us about your grinding need or provide us with your room dimension and we will design the best milling plant solution.
GET IN TOUCH?
There are many imitations of our millstones, however, none of them match the quality of the original ENGSKO millstone. Therefor, look for the ENGSKO seal of quality cast in the back side of the stone. That is your quarantee for ENGSKO quality.
Our special design of the ENGSKO millstones is a result of practical experience gained during more than 100 years of production. They are produced in sizes from 250 mm to 1500 mm and composed of high-quality natural materials such as flint and emery.
The rest is our secret …